SSC Recruitment 2012 for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
Post and Vacancies: SSC invites applications for 335 posts for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police. Out of these 324 posts reserved for male candidates and remaining 11 posts for female candidates.
Read More About :
- Last Date to Apply for Part I: 4th July, 2012
- Date of Written Examination: 19th August, 2012
- Candidates who are applying for SSC Sub Inspector post should be 20 years of age and not more than 25 years as on 1st Aug, 2012
- Applicant should be Graduate in any stream and his degree certificate should be recognised by UGC.
- A valid Driving License required from male category candidates.
- Height of male category candidates should be 170 centimeters while Minimum height of female candidates required is 157 centimeters.
Application Procedure :
- Rs. 100 non refundable application fee for this SSC Recruitment 2012 for General and Unreserved category candidates only, other candidates are exempted from application processing fee. Interested applicant may deposit payment of application fee through official challan form available at SSC website and deposit in cash at any branch of SBI. Fee can also be paid online through SBI net banking.
- Application form for SI posts should be submit online mode only at SSC website.
SSC ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS |SSC EXAM DATES |ELIGIBILITY FOR SSC EXAMS
Related Posts :
- SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination
- SSC Stenographer’s Grade C Examination
- SSC Stenographer’s Grade D Examination
- SSC Assistant Grade Examination