Syndicate Bank is one of the reputed public sector banks that invite all the applicants to get recruited for the post of Probationary Officer. Admission into this bank is done on the basis of Probationary Officer exam conducted by the Bank. The candidate residing in remote areas or flung areas can apply for the same till mid of March.
- The candidate must be nationality of India to be eligible for this post.
- The minimum age of the candidate must not be less than 21 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate must not be more than 30 years.
- The candidate must have obtained any of the following:
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate to be eligible for this course.
- The candidate must possess Computer knowledge covering M S Word, M S Office, Excel, Access, etc.
- Last date for the receipt of completely filled Application forms: Last week of February.
- Last date for the receipt of completely filled Application forms (for candidates residing in far flung areas) : First week of March.
- The application fee including Postage charges is Rs.200
- The application fee for the candidates under SC/ST/PH category is Rs.50
- The candidates under OBC category are to pay full application fee.
SYNDICATE BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT – 2009
POST BOX NO. 64
MANIPAL – 576 104