TNPSC Recruitment Notification
www.tnpsc.gov.in – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited applications only through the online mode for the direct Recruitment for the post of Agricultural Officer.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Date of Notification : 13-08-2012
- Last date for submission of applications : 12-09-2012
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office : 14-09-2012
- Date and Time of Written Examination : 28-10-2012 (10.00A.M. to 01.00P.M)
IMPORTANT DETAILS :
- Name of the Service and Code No : Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Service (Code No.015)
- No. of vacancies : 454
- Pay band and Grade Pay : Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Candidates belonging to the General category must be minimum 18 years of age and not more than 32 years of age.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST , MBCs/DCs, BCMs should be above 18 years of age.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in Agriculture AND Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
- a person will be deemed to possess an adequate knowledge of Tamil if he has passed the SSLC Public Examination or its equivalent examination with Tamil as one of the languages or studied the High School Course in Tamil Medium and passed the SSLC Public Examination in Tamil Medium or passed the second class language test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2012 | Tamil Nadu Public Service Commisiion | Agricultural Officer Recruitment Through TNPSC
READ MORE ABOUT :
- TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Recruitment
- UGC Net Answer Key
- UPSC IES And ISS Result
- BSTC Counselling College Allotment Results
Incoming search terms:
- second class language test (full test) tnpsc question paper