www.tnpsc.gov.in – In the year 1923, the British Government established a Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service. The Commission was composed of four Englishmen and four Indian with Lord Lee of Fareham serving as its Chairman. The Commission also addressed the rate of Indianization of the Indian Civil Service and the Indian Police. It determined a rate which in fifteen years would make the Indian Civil Service with a fifty per cent Indian membership and the same in twenty-five years for the Indian Police.
TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Recruitment announced by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Online Application form for Recruitment of Village Administrative Officer (VAO) for the year 2012.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission under the post of Village Administrative Officer invites an application to recruit a total of 1870 candidates.All interested candidates are requested to apply for the position invited by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) for the Village Administrator Officer (VAO) Online Application from the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) i.e. www.tnpscexams.net .
The Post Code is 2025 for The Village Administrator Officer.
Read More About :
Important Dates :
- Date of Notification : July 9,2012.
- Last date for submission of application : August 8,2012.
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office : August 14,2012.
- Date of Written examination : September 30,2012 (10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.)
- Age : (as on 01.07.2012)
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs,BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes 21 years Minimum and 40 years Maximum.
- “Others” [ i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s,STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] 21 years Minimum and 30 years Maximum.
2. Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent Qualifications on the Date of this Notification viz. 09.07.2012.
- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Recruitment| TNPSC VAO Recruitment| TNPSC 2012