Union Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
Union Bank of India, Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and all India representation invites ON-LINE Applications, from qualified candidates who hold a valid score card issued by IBPS, for filling up 1636 Vacancies in the post of Single Window Operator ‘A’/Clerk.
Read More About:
Union Bank of India recruiting Clerks on the basis of IBPS score for that post detail is as follows:
Post: Clerk/ Single window operator
Pay Scale: Rs.8000 – 19300
Age Limit: Minimum age is 20 years & Maximum age* is 28 years
*Maximum Age for UR, relaxation for Reserved (SC / ST / OBC/PWD/XSM) Category .
Eligibility Criteria for Union Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 is as follows:
- A Graduate Degree with minimum 55% marks (50% for Reserved Category candidates) in the aggregate in the final year of Graduation from a UGC recognised / AICTE Accredited University / Institution; PREFERABLY WITH A Diploma in Banking & Finance (DBF) from the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) ,
- Candidates should be Qualified in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS .
- A Certificate for having completed a Course in Computer Awareness & Office Automation for duration of minimum 60 hours from a reputed Computer Training Institute, which will be waived where ‘Computers’ is a part of the curriculum at the Graduation / Post-Graduation Level.
** State and Category wise number of vacancy and cutoff marks is given in this chart all the candidate who are eligible according to this chard can apply for Union Bank of India Clerk Post 2012
Probation Period for Union Bank Clerk Post is as follows: The selected candidate will be on Probation for a period of 6 months of active service from the date of his / her joining the Bank.
Application Procedure for Union Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 is as follows:
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website ‘www.unionbankofindia.co.in’ and on the Home Page open the link “Careers”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT – 2012 CLERK”.
- Take a Print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
- Fill in the Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Go to the nearest Union Bank of India Branch with the Application Fee Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee as indicated below :
- For General & OBC Category Candidates only: Rs.100/-
- For others (as intimation charges) : Rs. 20/-
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name, (b) Branch SOL ID, (c) 7 to 10 Digit TRANS ID, (d) Date of Deposit filled in by the Branch Official.
- You are now ready to Apply On-Line by re-visiting the Recruitment Notification on the Bank’s website and going to the link entitled “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR UNION BANK CLERICAL RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2012” to open up the appropriate On-Line Application Form Format.
- Carefully fill in the details from the Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan in the On-Line Application Form at the appropriate place.
- The original of the Receipted Application Fee Payment Challan should be attached to the System Generated Printed Application Form, to be submitted only at the time of the Personal Interview.
Selection Procedure for Union Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 is as follows:
- Union bank of India will shortlist candidates for Interviews according to their IBPS TWS scores in the ratio of 1:3 & 1:5 as per merit.
- 50 marks is allotted for the interview process & it is necessary to secure atleast 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC) for consideration into final list., which shall be prepared state/ category wise.
Read Full Notification of Union Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012
Click Here for More Info about Union bank of India Recruitment 2012