www.unionbankofindia.co.in – Union Bank of India Clerk Interview List : Union Bank of India, Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and all India representation invited ON-LINE Applications, from qualified candidates who hold a valid score card issued by IBPS, for filling up 1636 Vacancies in the post of Single Window Operator ‘A’/Clerk.
The bank has now shortlisted a sum of 8500 candidates for the recruitment process through interviews. The candidates will be getting their call letters on their email id’s that they’ve provided at the time of registration.
Read More About :
Union Bank of India recruiting Clerks on the basis of IBPS score for that post detail is as follows:
Post: Clerk/ Single window operator
Pay Scale: Rs.8000 – 19300
Age Limit: Minimum age is 20 years & Maximum age* is 28 years
*Maximum Age for UR, relaxation for Reserved (SC / ST / OBC/PWD/XSM) Category .
Important Date :
- Personal Interview Period : August 01 to August 09 , 2012.
Selection Procedure :
- Their will be Personal Interviews of the candidates shortlisted and only those who qualify the PI will be handed over the appointment letters.
- The Personal Interview carries a total of 50 marks and candidates need to secure 50% of it while 45% is for reserved category candidates.
- The bank might asks candidates to write a passage in their regional language so as to test their proficiency in the regional language.
- Candidates are requested to carry all important documents with them at the time of interviews.
- Candidates can check their names from the list below :