www.unionbankofindia.co.in – Union Bank of Ind has released its notification under its hood that the bank will be recruiting at the post of Specialist Officers which is informed from the bank’s notice titling Union Bank of India Specialist Officers Recruitment. The bank has announced a total of 590 positions that will be called for under which Scale I,II,III,IV will be recruited by the bank.
Read More About :
Post to be Applied :
Scale – I grade postings are
- Assistant Manager ( Technical ) – 41 posts
- Personnel Officer – 9 posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – 18 posts
- Rural Development Officer – 100 posts
Important Dates :
- Online Application Submission : July 17 – 31 , 2012.
- Written Examination for higher scale grades : October 7,2012.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification for the recruitment is similar to the Indian Banking Personnel Selection for Specialist CWE Registration.
- The Minimum age is : 21 years while Maximum age is : 35 years (As on December 1, 2011).
- Computer Course Certification and Office Automation is necessary ( not necessary for computer candidates in UG/PG).
- Candidate must have appeared for the IBPS examination and must posses a valid score card to make the recruitment procedure simple and less cumbersome.
- No minimum Cut Offs have been asked by the bank so all the IBPS Qualifying eligible candidates can apply for the Recruitment.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Tests could be conducted by the bank for the Scale -II posts.
- For Scale – I , the bank will be shortlisting and conducting Psychometric Test or Group Discussion and later followed by Personal Interviews to complete the Selection process.
- Psychometric test would consist of n online test that would proceed to some online surveys, that would help bank judge about the judgement and leadership qualities amongst the candidates.
- Total Marks for GD & PI is 50 marks , qualifying score is fixed i.e. 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD ).
Application Fee :
- Interested candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- for GEN/OBC and Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD.
- Fee is to be paid in cash at the allocated branches through the challan that can be obtained from Here.