United Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
United Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012: United Bank of India invites Online application for filling up 751 Single Window Operators ‘A’(in Clerical cadre ) posts, from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS,Mumbai.
Read More About:
Important Dates for United Bank Clerk Recruitment is as follows:
Payment of Application Fees : 08-06-2012 to 22-06-2012
Opening date for Online Registration : 08-06-2012
Last Date for Online Registration : 22-06-2012
(Including for candidates from far-flung areas )
Scale of Pay :
Scale of Pay for United Bank of India Clerk Recruitment is as follows: Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-
Emoluments for United Bank of India Clerk Recruitment is as follows: Starting monthly emoluments for Graduates will be Rs. 14161.00 (approx) inclusive of DA & HRA & Transport Allowance at the Metropolitan Centre. In addition Medical benefits, Leave fare Concession, Retirement benefits are admissible as per bank’s rules.
Probation Period :
Probation period for United Bank of India Clerk Recruitment is as follows: Selected candidates will be on probation for 6 months.
Eligibility Criteria :
Eligibility Criteria for United Bank of India Clerk Recruitment is as follows:
- Age Limit: Minimum Age is 18 years and maximum age is 28 years for OBC Candidates its max age+3 and for Sc/ST it max age+5.
- Candidate should have passed in degree OR 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/OBC) in XIIth
- A computer course certificate is necessary for those who have not studied computer subject in school or degree level
Selection Process for United Bank of India Clerk Recruitment is as follows:
- The bank will be shortlisting applicants based on their CWE scores & total number of vacancies in each state.
- For this, they have mentioned the no. of people to be called could be in ratio of 1:5
- Although interviews carry 100 marks, the qualifying mark would be 40 for unreserved category (35 for others).A candidate’s knowledge of the local language will also be tested.
Registration Process for United Bank of India Clerk Recruitment is as follows:
The fee of Rs.100 or Rs.20 (SC/ST) can be paid at any branch of United bank of India or in any other bank by NEFT method.Make sure to utilize the correct challan while depositing fee.
- Collect the payment receipt/counterfoil from the branch, & visit their site –www.unitedbankofindia.com
- Enter the necessary details asked in the online application form & hit submit
Don’t forget to print the system generated application which has to be submitted along with the call letter at the time of interview.