www.unitedbankofindia.com – United Bank of India Clerk Interview : United bank an elite bank of the country and a part of the 19th Public Sector Banks of the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited a recruitment of clerk on 751 vacancies in month of June.
Read More About :
Online Applications were also invited from IBPS clerk examination qualified candidates and also considering the minimum sectional Cut Offs i.e 24 marks for General and 21 marks for Others, the bank has also fixed state-wise TWS scores which can be obtained from below :
Candidates are called for the interviews at their state applied location, they can check their interview status by using their IBPS allotted roll number, registration number from below :
Important Details :
- The bank has distributed the vacancies according to state-wise so the list consists of shortlisted candidates according to their states.
- The bank has shortlisted over 4900 candidates for the 751 vacancies in the country.
Selection Process :
- The bank has shortlisted a high no. of candidates for the vacancies, so there will be cut-throat competition in the Personal Interviews.
- As the candidate securing a high Score in Personal Interview as well as in the IBPS CWE will be finally shortlisted for the post.
- The Personal Interview will be carrying a total of 100 marks from which General & OBC candidates are to score 40% while For SC/ST/PWD 35%.
- Candidate must have proficiency in the regional language and they may be ask some questions relating to the Language they’re applying for the state.