University of Hyderabad Entrance Results
The “objects of the University” as envisaged in the Act are:” to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit and by the example of its corporate life, and in particular to make special provisions for integrated courses in humanities and science in the educational programmes of the University and to take appropriate measures for promoting inter-disciplinary studies and research in the University.”
About The Exam :
- The Entrance Examinations for various P.G. Degree Courses, will consist of only a written test of 100 marks.
- The entrance examinations in the case of MPA, MFA, and M.A. in Communication in the Sarojini Naidu School will consist of written and practical tests/interviews.
- The weight-age for written test and practical/oral tests will be in the ratio of 60:40 for M.A. Communication and 50:50 for other courses in the S.N. School.
- Candidates who are found successful in the written test will be called for the practical test/interviews at Hyderabad.
- The entrance examination for M.Sc Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, M.Phil., M.Tech. Computational Techniques, IC Technology, Medical Biotechnology, Bio informatics, and Ph.D. will consist of a written test and an interview (after qualifying in the former). The written test will carry 75 marks and the interview 25 marks.
Candidates seeking admissions into the university through the entrance examination can check their results from below :
University of Hyderabad Entrance Results| Hyderabad University Results | Hyderabad University Examination Results 2012
Related Posts :
- Bhavnagar University Exam Results
- BHU UET PET RET Entrance Examination Result
- NMU Engineering Results
- Annamalai University BA Bcom Bsc Results
- NIPER Joint Entrance Examination Results
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute Technology of Petroleum Technology Ph.D Admission