www.upsc.gov.in – Union Public Service Commission UPSC , conducted Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination in 2011 and on the basis of that written exam, UPSC announced the results of all the qualified students that are eligible for the post and can be called for the interview to complete the selection process.
- The candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability etc. at the time of the Personality Test. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said certificates ready.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of Online Application 01-06-2012
- Last Date to register 12-06-2012
- Application Form Submission Last Date 15-06-2012
How to Apply :
After submitting the Detailed Application Form (DAF) duly filled in ONLINE, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Detailed Application Form (DAF) separately and will have to send the printed copy of the Detailed Application Form (DAF) duly signed by the candidate along with all relevant documents to the
Under Secretary (IES/ISS), Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,New Delhi-110069
Enclosed Documents :
- A print out of the Detailed Application Form (DAF) submitted ONLINE should be superscribed “DAF for Indian
Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2011”. It can also be delivered at UPSC by hand till
15.06.2012 (5.00 PM).
Selection Procedure :
- Interview of candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test is likely to commence from 25 June, 2012. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through Interview Letter. Roll Number wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on Commission`s Website.
- No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates
will be entertained under any circumstances.
- The marks-sheets of candidates, who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission`s
Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality
Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
- The candidates can access the marks-sheet after keying in their Roll Numbers and Date of birth.
The printed/hard copies of the marks-sheet would, however, be issued by UPSC to candidates based on
specific request accompanied by a self addressed stamped envelope. Candidates desirous of obtaining
printed/hard copies of the marks-sheet should make the request within thirty days of the display of the
marks on the Commission`s Website, beyond which such requests would not be entertained.
- The result will also be available on the U.P.S.C.`s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
- Union Public Service Commission has a Facilitation Counter at its campus. Candidate may
obtain any information/clarification regarding their examination/result on working days between 10.00
AM to 5.00 PM in person or over telephone Nos. (011)-23385271/23381125/23098543 from this
Candidates can see their UPSC IES and ISS Result from Here
UPSC IES and ISS Result| UPSC Result 2012| IES And ISS Results 2012
Related Posts :
- Coal India Limited Management Trainee Admit Card
- MSCERT DTEd Admission Merit List
- TNPSC Answer Key Solution
- Annamalai University BA Bcom Bsc Results