The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) will hold a written examination at various centers for the selection of Suitable Candidates to the state Government through Combined Lower Subordinate Services Examination, 2010 for following 380 posts:
1. Naib Tehsildar Revenue : 30 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5500-9000
2. Area Rationing Officer : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.5500-9000
3. Passengers Tax Officer-2 Transport Deptt. : 24 post, Pay Scale : Rs.5000-8000
4. Labour Enforcement Officer : 09 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5000-8000
5. Child Development Project Officer : 27 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5000-8000
6. Supply Inspector : 62 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.4500-7000
7. Marketing Inspector : 74 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.4500-7000
8. Entertainment Tax Inspector Grade-2: 15 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.4500-7000
9. Executive Officer : 02 posts in pay grade 5000-8000
10. Executive Officer : 04 posts in pay grade 4500-7000
11. Executive Officer : 06 posts in pay grade 3200-4900
12. Accountant : 12 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.4500-7000
13. Excise Inspector Excise Deptt. : 22 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5000-8000
14. Senior Cane Development Inspector : 05 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5000-8000
15. Cane Development Inspector : 36 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.4500-7000
16. Horticulture Inspector/ Assistant Development Officer (Horticulture)/ Specialist Horticulture : 51 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.4500-7000
21-35 years. Relaxation as per rules.
Last Date of Application : 08/08/11
OMR Application Form :
OMR application form with instructions can be purchased for Rs. 220/- for “P.G.” series (Applicable for unreserved candidates and OBC candidates of Uttarakhand and all candidates of other States) and Rs. 130/- for “P.R.” series (Applicable for SC/ST/PH candidates of Uttarakhand) in cash through the designated post offices, located at the various places in the state of Uttarakhand.
How to Apply :
Application forms in the prescribed OMR format completed in all respects must reach the Secretary, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar-249404 at the commission office either by registered post/ speed post or personally (by hand) up to 06-00 P.M. on or before 08/08/2011.
Note : This is a re-advertisement of the notice advertised in year 2010 and is being published again, those who have applied should apply again.
Kindly visit http://ukpsc.gov.in for detailed information and all the details of examination.