The Counseling for merit listed Candidates (Engg. & Technology Category) of JEM-2011 will start at Yuba Bharati Krirangan, Salt Lake with effect from 11th July 2011. The counseling shall be conducted in three phases subject to availability of suitable number of merit listed candidates after 1st and 2nd phase of counseling.
Counseling Date : 11th July 2011
Venue of Counseling :
Yuba Bharati Krirangan (Salt Lake Stadium), Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 098.
Application form for counseling :
Application form for appearing at the counseling may be down-loaded from the following websites w.e.f. 17th June.
Important documents to be brought positively by the candidates during counseling :
- Counseling Application form (down-loaded) duly filled in and signed in specified places.
- Downloaded JEM / AIEEE Rank Card.
- Original Admit Card of JEM / AIEEE.
- Original Admit Card / Certificate of Madhyamik (10th standard) or equivalent examination or Birth Certificate from competent authority for verification of Age.
- Original Mark Sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2 standard) or equivalent exam for verification of the marks.
- In case of SC / ST / PC candidates of the State of West Bengal, original SC / ST / PC certificates issued by the competent authority for verification.
- Original NATA (National Aptitude Test for Architecture) clearance certificate (applicable for those intending to take admission to B. Architecture course).
- Attested Xerox copies of all testimonials for the purpose of admission.
Duration of counseling :
The counseling shall be conducted in three phases.
(a) The first phase of counseling shall start w.e.f. 5th July (Sunday) and shall continue up to 22nd July.
(b) The second phase of counseling for wait-listed candidates after 1st phase counseling shall be conducted from 1st August to 3rd August.
(c) The third phase of counseling for wait listed candidates after 2nd phase counseling shall be conducted on 13th August, 14th August and 16th August.