WBUT PGET 2012
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) Post Graduate entrance test (PGET): The eligibility to appear for PGET-2012: a candidate must be a citizen of India having the following qualifications:
A relevant AICTE recognized Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology/Architecture/
Pharmacy or in the final year* of such programmes. Course wise eligibility requirement is
detailed in the following section.
* candidates in final year if qualified may be given provisional admission provided that they have to submit their final mark sheet before some prescribed deadline as may be fixed by the PGET Board.
Application Form for West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) Post Graduate entrance test (PGET): Candidates intending to appear in PGET-2012 shall have to apply online in the University website (www.wbut.ac.in) .
The application has to be submitted online in the University website and will not be available from any office of the university.
Important Dates for West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) Post Graduate entrance test (PGET)
- Information brochure available at the university website www.wbut.ac.in from: 12th April, 2012
- Submission of application form on-line from: 19th April, 2012 to 02nd May, 2012
- Printout of the application (on-line filled in content) along with the payment draft to be received by the PGET office from: 19th April, 2012 to 10th May, 2012
- Admit card available online: 20th May, 2012
- Contact PGET office if admit card not received from: 21st May, 2012 to 25th May, 2012 (11.00 a.m. to 04.30 p.m.)
- PGET-2012 examination: 17th June, 2012 (11.00 a.m.)
- Publication of results: 06th July, 2012
- Counseling: 12th July, 2012 onwards